Paris Web 2023
Call For Proposals
Paris Web is an annual event with talks and workshops where people who make the Web present how to make an accessible and a quality web!
This year, we're organizing the 18th edition: conferences will be held on September 28th and 29th, 2023 and workshops on September 30th, 2023.
If you want to:
- share your vision of the Web
- talk about your job, be it development, integration, design, user experience, project management or any other activity related to the Web
- explain your tips and best practices
- share something that is dear to your heart and related to making the web or using it
Then feel free to submit up to five proposals for a conference or workshop, until April 9, 2023 (midnight UTC+1). More details about our CFP.
You can also take a look at our 514 past conferences to get a feeling of what we like and accept.
You will be able to submit proposals for conferences from March 20, 2023 (2pm UTC+1) until April 9, 2023 (midnight UTC+1).
Keep It Simple and Sustainable
After last year's return to our roots, we have chosen a theme in line with the times: KISS : Keep It Simple and Sustainable. In extenso to do reasonably with the small planet that supports us.
This is the (sustainable) path we propose you to follow for this 18th edition of Paris Web.
Our decision process
Every staff member of Paris Web will read and cast a vote on every proposal, then we will make a pre-selection based on our individual evaluations.
Finally we will all gather and compose together the schedule, as diverse and balanced as possible.
What we offer
If you are selected as a speaker, we will offer:
- individual support for your talk preparation,
- the travel to Paris — we will refund your transportation fees towards the venue,
- the accommodation in a hotel near the venue during the event,
- a full access so you can attend the entire event.
Each talk will be recorded by a professional team to be made available for video replay on our wesbite later on.
You can take a look at the previous editions of Paris Web on our website.
Code of conduct
Paris Web is dedicated to providing a harassment-free conference experience for everyone, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, race, or religion.
We do not tolerate harassment of conference participants in any form. Conference participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the conference at the discretion of the conference organizers.